My take on everything and anything.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I am sorry

I used the wrong example to explain my point. I want to clarify my point from earlier.
I have nothing against black history month.
I think its great to recognize the men and women of the past that made a difference for the cause of equality.
My point was never supposed to imply that I think it is bad to do so.
My point was simply "You can not say that you want racial equality but also make it special to be black. Because then it's not equality, it's superiority. Anyone who says it's special to be part of their race and still wants equality is a hypocrite."

I am sorry to all who were offended.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you need to offend to get a point across ;)

but, yeah, the last post was...not-so politically correct :P

Anonymous said...

Jon these are some really amazing blogs. You really have something going for you :)

wwefreakjon said...

thank you that's really great (no sarcasm there)

About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Jon, an aspiring journalist from Ontario Canada

Television Episodes Hall of Fame

  • Family Ties Speed Trap
  • The Pretender Murder 101
  • House Birthmarks
  • House Alone
  • House The Jerk
  • House Skin Deep
  • House Three Stories
  • Friends The Last One
  • Friends The One With the Football
  • Friends The One With All the Poker
  • Friends The Pilot (The One Where It all Began)
  • Friends The One with the Embryos
  • Star Trek Enterprise In a Mirror Darkly
  • Star Trek Voyager Scorpion
  • Star Trek TNG All Good Things...
  • Star Trek TNG Cause and Effect