My take on everything and anything.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Just a little thing

Over the past couple of weeks I have been hearing that people think I'm not religious. I would like to clear something up. I believe in god. I am a christian and a soon to be member of the United Church of Canada. I also believe in evolution. My philosophy on life is that you need a balance in between faith and reason. If you have to much faith then you're just a blind rag doll who does what every one else tells them to. If you have to much reason then you do what I used to do (go around telling people they are wrong about everything). With a balance you have enough sense to know when people are "BSing" you but enough belief to know that this isn't it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Jon, an aspiring journalist from Ontario Canada

Television Episodes Hall of Fame

  • Family Ties Speed Trap
  • The Pretender Murder 101
  • House Birthmarks
  • House Alone
  • House The Jerk
  • House Skin Deep
  • House Three Stories
  • Friends The Last One
  • Friends The One With the Football
  • Friends The One With All the Poker
  • Friends The Pilot (The One Where It all Began)
  • Friends The One with the Embryos
  • Star Trek Enterprise In a Mirror Darkly
  • Star Trek Voyager Scorpion
  • Star Trek TNG All Good Things...
  • Star Trek TNG Cause and Effect