My take on everything and anything.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Requested Topic

Someone finally requested a topic I can do something with. My friend S##### suggested that I should write a post about "friends" who take advantage of their "friends". I happen to know a few people who do this and think that they are horrible horrible people. Just a note, I'm not used to this type of writing so if it's not up to my usual standard don't be surprised. So anyways, onto the post.

Picture this: A "friend" asks you if they can borrow some notes before the next period starts. Any normal person would say yes becasue they expect the other person to hold up their part of the bargain. But no this person decides to keep the notes for the rest of the day. Now what would you do in this situation. I know that I'd reprimand (there are much harsher words I could have used) this person and probably begin to have doubt in their ability keep promises.

Now picture this: A person who does that, plus takes answers from you in class. Bugs you with their homework dilemmas all the time and then brags that they are smarter than everybody. What would you do. Well here's what you can do.

1. Tell them off and stop conversing with them.
2. Give them another chance and if they fail again revert to option one.
3. Be pushover and continue to take the abuse until the end of semester.

What you do is up to you but personally I would go to option one.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Jon, an aspiring journalist from Ontario Canada

Television Episodes Hall of Fame

  • Family Ties Speed Trap
  • The Pretender Murder 101
  • House Birthmarks
  • House Alone
  • House The Jerk
  • House Skin Deep
  • House Three Stories
  • Friends The Last One
  • Friends The One With the Football
  • Friends The One With All the Poker
  • Friends The Pilot (The One Where It all Began)
  • Friends The One with the Embryos
  • Star Trek Enterprise In a Mirror Darkly
  • Star Trek Voyager Scorpion
  • Star Trek TNG All Good Things...
  • Star Trek TNG Cause and Effect