My take on everything and anything.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sorry-Update

I'm sorry about my last post if it offended anyone. I was just stating my opinion and hoped that it wold not be an issue but since it is I apologize for my comments. I still do think that Twilight sucks canal water but if you want to read it go ahead. It is not my job to tell you all what to do.

So onto bigger and more aggravating things. Michael Ignatief has been given a clear path to take the Liberal leadership. I hope he does well but I still think that Bob Rae would have been a beter choice. The one thing Ignatief should do is make sure that when he speaks to Harper about ideas concerning the economy he informs the Canadian people so when King Harper ignores them he will get crucified.

I got the Dark Knight kast night and it was has good has it was when i saw it in theaters. I love Batman played byChristian Bale and the Joker played by the amazing Heath Ledger (RIP). The later deserves an Oscar for his performance.

Thats all for now. Leave new topic idea's in the comment sectione please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya that's right boy!
u better be sorry
:D:D:D:D

About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Jon, an aspiring journalist from Ontario Canada

Television Episodes Hall of Fame

  • Family Ties Speed Trap
  • The Pretender Murder 101
  • House Birthmarks
  • House Alone
  • House The Jerk
  • House Skin Deep
  • House Three Stories
  • Friends The Last One
  • Friends The One With the Football
  • Friends The One With All the Poker
  • Friends The Pilot (The One Where It all Began)
  • Friends The One with the Embryos
  • Star Trek Enterprise In a Mirror Darkly
  • Star Trek Voyager Scorpion
  • Star Trek TNG All Good Things...
  • Star Trek TNG Cause and Effect