My take on everything and anything.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

XMAS 2-Question

Ok i know i already wrote a blog tonight, I'm just very happy.
I'm getting a brand new guitar for Christmas and it totally rules. (http://www.electricguitarplanet.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/epiphone_les_paul_standard_plus.jpg) Its like that one but darker.

So anyways onto bigger and brighter things. I'm going to post a question and I hope you all answer it. If you like a girl/guy but theyre already in a relationship. should you go for it or stand back until they break up?

2 comments:

Lyndsay [ < 3 ] said...

heyy Jon, it's Lyndsay...
I would personally try and get to know her better and a little bit more about the relationship she's in. If she's really happy about it, just stay outta things, if she's kinda iffy about it... tell her you like her, and see where it goes from there. Personally, every guy I have ever dated has told me he likes me before we dated. Hope this helped.

Byee.

Gcobi said...

I think you should definately tell her. Girls like guys who are up front about things, and honest (most girls, that is).

Good luckkk :)

~Mel

About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Jon, an aspiring journalist from Ontario Canada

Television Episodes Hall of Fame

  • Family Ties Speed Trap
  • The Pretender Murder 101
  • House Birthmarks
  • House Alone
  • House The Jerk
  • House Skin Deep
  • House Three Stories
  • Friends The Last One
  • Friends The One With the Football
  • Friends The One With All the Poker
  • Friends The Pilot (The One Where It all Began)
  • Friends The One with the Embryos
  • Star Trek Enterprise In a Mirror Darkly
  • Star Trek Voyager Scorpion
  • Star Trek TNG All Good Things...
  • Star Trek TNG Cause and Effect