My take on everything and anything.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Twilight Series

Everyone has heard the hype, most girls (and their boy friends) have seen the movie and girls are drooling over Edward like there's no tomorrow. Obviously I'm talking about Twilight. The book series has been captivating girls everywhere with it's very chick story appeal. I was pressured into reading the first book last summer and to be brutally honest the only thing I found good about that book was the cover page. It was the most dry reading material since the dictionary. I hate it with a passion and tell all guys who are in their right mind to read it.

If you guys are into vampires than I suggest you start with the Southern Vampire Mysteries by Charlaine Harris. They are a great series with a lot of suspense. If you like that series or if you dont than I still suggest you watch the HBO show based upon them. they are ten times better than the novels.

Back to my original point I HATE TWILIGHT WITH A PASSION. It is the worst book Ive ever read and ranks just above Dora the Explorer and the Teletubies on my list of thing that George Bush should have nuked whil in office.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you got some NERRVVEEE!! lol

Anonymous said...

Tur dat all the way man!

Anonymous said...

Pfft.
Well your opinion of Twilight SUCKS my friend :) Because I found it to be a truly inspirational story for young writers, and the love aspect of it was truly amazing =O
And yes, this is Kim by the way =D

About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Jon, an aspiring journalist from Ontario Canada

Television Episodes Hall of Fame

  • Family Ties Speed Trap
  • The Pretender Murder 101
  • House Birthmarks
  • House Alone
  • House The Jerk
  • House Skin Deep
  • House Three Stories
  • Friends The Last One
  • Friends The One With the Football
  • Friends The One With All the Poker
  • Friends The Pilot (The One Where It all Began)
  • Friends The One with the Embryos
  • Star Trek Enterprise In a Mirror Darkly
  • Star Trek Voyager Scorpion
  • Star Trek TNG All Good Things...
  • Star Trek TNG Cause and Effect