My take on everything and anything.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Exciting News (It's a bit sporadic so watch out)

Okay, first thing I'd like to say is that in the past week there have been 32 hits on the site and the first intercontinental hit from someone in south Africa so thank you.

Next thing is 24 IS BACK I'm very happy that 24 has finally returned to TV and is better than ever. Tony, Bill, Jack, the whole crew is back and has compelling as ever.

Next thing is that tomorrow is the inauguration of Barack Obama the 44th (correct me if I'm wrong) President of the United States. Finally someone who has a hope of changing things in this world.

Next up is the crisis in Gaza. Now before you condemn me for saying this, hear me out. I think that Israel was completely justified in their invasion. Hamas has been unjustly attacking Isreal for months so the invasion was justified. So now for the news, there is a cease fire to give Gaza a chance to stop their rocket attacks. Hopefuly it will end but if it dosent Israel will be 100% justified in whatever there next actions are.

So thats the end of my little Exciting News segment. Hopefully you will be as excited as I am.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY for sporadic news!!!!!!

i was reading about the whole Gaza thing...seems like quite the sticky situation to me

-Cole

wwefreakjon said...

yeah it is

About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Jon, an aspiring journalist from Ontario Canada

Television Episodes Hall of Fame

  • Family Ties Speed Trap
  • The Pretender Murder 101
  • House Birthmarks
  • House Alone
  • House The Jerk
  • House Skin Deep
  • House Three Stories
  • Friends The Last One
  • Friends The One With the Football
  • Friends The One With All the Poker
  • Friends The Pilot (The One Where It all Began)
  • Friends The One with the Embryos
  • Star Trek Enterprise In a Mirror Darkly
  • Star Trek Voyager Scorpion
  • Star Trek TNG All Good Things...
  • Star Trek TNG Cause and Effect