My take on everything and anything.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Ok since it's finally 2009 I can finally relax. That year was stressful like hell. The elections, the economy, ugh it was not the greatest year on record. but great news is coming our way. Barack Obama is going to be sworn in as the 44th president of the United States. The one hope I have for this ray of sunshine is that his administration works. I hope they can pass the legislation that will bring this world out of it's economic crisis. Hopefully Barack Obama will be the beginning of a long line of democratic presidents.

Next up I want to talk about what's going to happen on the 26th of January. Canadian parliament will be unprorogued and Jim Flarehty will present the federal budget. If the conservative party decides to ignore the other parties recomendations then we may be heading for our 4th federal election in 5 years. No matter how much I'd like to see Stephen Harper out of power I think and hope he will listen to this bleeding world and provide a budget to help it out. If not let me be the first one to kick King Stephen off his throne and hand overthe crown to Michael Ignatieff.

So with all that in mind I'm hoping that 2009 is a good year and that this economic crisis will see its end by the end of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen to that!
-cole

wwefreakjon said...

nice cole

About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Jon, an aspiring journalist from Ontario Canada

Television Episodes Hall of Fame

  • Family Ties Speed Trap
  • The Pretender Murder 101
  • House Birthmarks
  • House Alone
  • House The Jerk
  • House Skin Deep
  • House Three Stories
  • Friends The Last One
  • Friends The One With the Football
  • Friends The One With All the Poker
  • Friends The Pilot (The One Where It all Began)
  • Friends The One with the Embryos
  • Star Trek Enterprise In a Mirror Darkly
  • Star Trek Voyager Scorpion
  • Star Trek TNG All Good Things...
  • Star Trek TNG Cause and Effect