My take on everything and anything.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Guilty Pleasures

Guilty Pleasures - Something that would ruin us if our friends knew about it.

Despite my best interests I thought it would be fun for my few faithful readers to hear some things that few people know about me. Despite my knowledge of the mode of the people at any one time I still fall victim to the popular influence. There are some horrible songs I still enjoy listening to. There are some movies that if my friends saw me watching Id probably die of embarrassment.
So here is a short list of things I am embarrassed of.

I enjoy good romantic comedies like When Harry Met Sally, Sleepless in Seattle, and the American President. I listen to and sometimes dance to songs like Yeah! by Usher or Low by Flo Rida. I enjoy the show the OC. I think its funny (and the girls are total babes(not to sound too objectifying)). I like old Disney movies like Hercules, Aladdin, The Little Mermaid and so forth. They are good movies.

So those are most of the things that almost no one knows about me. They may be laugh worthy and totally embarassing but they are things that I do and enjoy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol HI FIVE

i watched Barbie Mermadia at Ashley's on new years!

-Cole

wwefreakjon said...

wow im not even that pathetic

Anonymous said...

k, it was pretty amazing!

and i got to sit beside 4 girls for an hour in the dark...

thats not pathetic now, is it?

-Cole

Anonymous said...

omg low??
YEAHH
?????
WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
i can never listen to those songs again without thinking of you dancing, Johnny Mars.

About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Jon, an aspiring journalist from Ontario Canada

Television Episodes Hall of Fame

  • Family Ties Speed Trap
  • The Pretender Murder 101
  • House Birthmarks
  • House Alone
  • House The Jerk
  • House Skin Deep
  • House Three Stories
  • Friends The Last One
  • Friends The One With the Football
  • Friends The One With All the Poker
  • Friends The Pilot (The One Where It all Began)
  • Friends The One with the Embryos
  • Star Trek Enterprise In a Mirror Darkly
  • Star Trek Voyager Scorpion
  • Star Trek TNG All Good Things...
  • Star Trek TNG Cause and Effect