My take on everything and anything.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Top 20 rock Drummers list

As I promised I have my list of the top twenty Rock Drummers of all time. This list was created by My friend Ry and I and if you dont know a name from the list then Google him.

So here we go. (This list is in no particular order.... yet)

Neil Peart of Rush
John Bonham of Led Zeppelin
Keith Moon of The Who
Travis Barker of Blink 182
Joey Jordison of Slipknot
Phil Collins of Genesis
Chad Smith of the Red Hot Chili Peppers
Stuart Copeland of The Police
Tommy Lee of Motley Crue
Dave Grohl of Nirvana
Moe Carlson of Protest the Hero
Rick Allen of Def Leppard
John Dolmayan of System of a Down
Carl Palmer Emerson Lake and Palmer
Ginger Baker of Cream
Bill Ward of Black Sabbath
Roger Taylor of Queen
Nick Menza Megadeath
Lars Ulrich of Metallica
Alex Van Halen of Van Halen

So that is that and now I'm going to post the first poll.
Joey Jordison/Slipknot
Phil Collins/Genesis
Ginger Baker/Cream
Dave Grohl/Nirvana
And Remember to vote

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI FIVE!

-cole

About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Jon, an aspiring journalist from Ontario Canada

Television Episodes Hall of Fame

  • Family Ties Speed Trap
  • The Pretender Murder 101
  • House Birthmarks
  • House Alone
  • House The Jerk
  • House Skin Deep
  • House Three Stories
  • Friends The Last One
  • Friends The One With the Football
  • Friends The One With All the Poker
  • Friends The Pilot (The One Where It all Began)
  • Friends The One with the Embryos
  • Star Trek Enterprise In a Mirror Darkly
  • Star Trek Voyager Scorpion
  • Star Trek TNG All Good Things...
  • Star Trek TNG Cause and Effect