My take on everything and anything.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Oscar Noms Tommorow

Tomorrow the Academy Award Nominations come out and I'm waiting intently for them. I made my early picks for the "best" films and now I'm going to make my final picks.

Best Picture Nominees
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
The Dark Knight
Milk
Slumdog Milionaire
Frost/Nixon

Best Actor Nominees
Mickey Rourke for the Wrestler
Sean Penn for Milk
Leonardo Dicaprio for Revolutionary Road
Brad Pitt for Benjamin Button
Frank Langella for Frost/Nixon

Best Actress Nominees
Meryl Streep for Doubt
Angelina Jolie for Changeling
Anne Hathaway for Rachel Getting Married
Sally Hawkins for Happy Go Lucky
Kate Winslet for Revolutionary Road

Best Supporting Actor
Heath Ledger for The Dark Knight
Philip Seymour Hoffman for Doubt
Josh Brolin for Milk
Robert Downey Jr for Tropic Thunder
James Franco for Milk

Best Supporting Actress
Penelope Cruz for Vicky Christina Barcelona
Viola Davis for Doubt
Amy Adams for Doubt
Kate Winslet for The Reader
Marissa Tomei for The Wrestler

Best Director Nominations
Gus Van Sant for Milk
Christopher Nolan for The Dark Knight
Dan Boyle for Slumdog Millionaire
Ron Howard for Frost/Nixon
David Fincher for The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

So I hope that my picks are right but most of time they are not so.....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Jon, an aspiring journalist from Ontario Canada

Television Episodes Hall of Fame

  • Family Ties Speed Trap
  • The Pretender Murder 101
  • House Birthmarks
  • House Alone
  • House The Jerk
  • House Skin Deep
  • House Three Stories
  • Friends The Last One
  • Friends The One With the Football
  • Friends The One With All the Poker
  • Friends The Pilot (The One Where It all Began)
  • Friends The One with the Embryos
  • Star Trek Enterprise In a Mirror Darkly
  • Star Trek Voyager Scorpion
  • Star Trek TNG All Good Things...
  • Star Trek TNG Cause and Effect