My take on everything and anything.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Im dissapointed

Not that I don't like typing to myself but its always nice to get comments or results in a poll I put up. I'm actually very happy that there are people that read this blog that don't know me personally. It's satisfying that some people like my writing style and respect my opinions. So all I'm saying is that comments on what you would like to hear about or things you do and dont like would be very nice.

So since I don't like leaving things unfinished I'm going to post my list of the top 20 drummers in my order. Hopefully you will comment and leave your favorites.

1. Neil Peart of Rush
2. John Bonham of Led Zeppelin
3. Keith Moon of The Who
4. Phil Collins of Genesis
5. Chad Smith of the Red Hot Chili Peppers
6. Stuart Copeland of The Police
7. Tommy Lee of Motley Crue
8. Travis Barker of Blink 182
9. Dave Grohl of Nirvana
10. Joey Jordison of Slipknot
11. Rick Allen of Def Leppard
12. Carl Palmer of Emerson Lake and Palmer
13. Ginger Baker of Cream
14. Alex Van Halen of Van Halen
15. Bill Ward of Black Sabbath
16. Roger Taylor of Queen
17. Nick Menza Megadeath
18. Lars Ulrich of Metallica
19. Moe Carlson of Protest the Hero
20. John Dolmayan of System of a Down

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Jon, an aspiring journalist from Ontario Canada

Television Episodes Hall of Fame

  • Family Ties Speed Trap
  • The Pretender Murder 101
  • House Birthmarks
  • House Alone
  • House The Jerk
  • House Skin Deep
  • House Three Stories
  • Friends The Last One
  • Friends The One With the Football
  • Friends The One With All the Poker
  • Friends The Pilot (The One Where It all Began)
  • Friends The One with the Embryos
  • Star Trek Enterprise In a Mirror Darkly
  • Star Trek Voyager Scorpion
  • Star Trek TNG All Good Things...
  • Star Trek TNG Cause and Effect